Updated: Mar 3
I have done a review for each month this season looking back at the stats for that month. Previously I called this August Review, September Review etc etc however I couldn't call this one a January Review as we all know January Reviews are fictitious. So it's called January Trends now.
Played 6 won 1, drew 3 and lost 2.
In the league;
- 6 points only in the 5 games
- All measures were down versus December so I measured against October instead (our previous worst month).
- Celtic lead for 108mins in total over the 540mins (6 games). 20%.
- The average ranking of teams we played was 8.5 which was 2nd hardest month after October. (Ranking based on 1-24 and all 12 teams home and 12 teams away).
Player of the Month for January would have to be Turnbull with 1 goal, 10 shots, 18 key passes and a man of the match performance versus Hibs.
For games in January;
- Edouard was top scorer with 2 goals
- McGregor and Griffiths were joint top with the most assists with 2
- Griffiths had the most shots at 13
- Turnbull had the most key passes at 18
For season so far;
- Elyounoussi is top with 14 goals
- Christie is top with 8 assists
- Christie has 66 shots at goal
- Turnbull has 49 key passes
Players/games unavailable in January;
- Injury 12,
- COVID 26,
- Suspension 3,
There were 4 ever present players in January;
- Duffy, Soro, McGregor and Turnbull
Pts per game for the season so far (league - only counting players who started);
- Top 5
- Elhamed (12pts from 12) is on 3pts per game
- Forrest (13pts from 15) is on 2.6pts per game
- Jullien (23pts from 27) is on 2.55pts per game
- Taylor (35pts from 42) is on 2.5pts per game
- Ajeti (14pts from 18) is on 2.33pts per game