Match Preview (St Mirren v Celtic)
Match probabilities for tonight's game are Celtic 83%, a defeat 5% and a draw 12%.
Obviously these probabilities take into account St Mirren's depleted squad.
St Mirren line up with a squad that averages 36% of minutes played so far this season. (For comparison the Celtic side that faced Betis had an average of 21% of minutes played). Against Betis Celtic had only 2 players who were playing who had over 36% of minutes played. St Mirren tonight have 6.
Tonight Celtic only have 6 players who have over 38% of minutes this season so far.
7 of St Mirren's starting line up started their last league game however their bench is full of players with 0 minutes played this season.
- Lyness 0 starts / 0% of minutes played
- Shaughnessy 17 starts / 94% mins
- Dunne 7 starts / 42% mins
- Fraser 18 starts / 99% mins
- Millar 8 starts / 37% mins
- Tanser 18 starts / 92% mins
- Reid 2 starts / 8% mins
- Henderson 1 start / 5% mins
- Offord 0 starts / 0% mins
- Kiltie 3 starts / 17% mins
- Main 9 starts / 58% mins
Lyness and Offord have had 0 minutes this season. Lyness played 143 minutes last season and Offord has played twice in the League Cup this season for St Mirren Under 20's.
Impact measurement for top and bottom contribution of players;
- Power +1.39 goal difference per game when he plays
- Flynn -1.91
- Millar 1.44 points per match when he plays
- Dunne 0.63 points per match when he plays
For Celtic this is;
- Turnbull +4.15 goal difference per game when he plays
- Bitton -1.84
- McGregor, Taylor and Johnston on 2.5 points per match
- McCarthy on 1.75 points per match
Celtic Trends 🍀📈⚽️
www.CelticTrends.com https://twitter.com/Tony_McLaughlin https://www.facebook.com/CelticTrends Tony@CelticTrends.com