Preview (Bayer Leverkusen v Celtic)
Match probabilities are 14% for Celtic, Bayer Leverkusen 66% and 20% the draw.
Bayer Leverkusen line up in a 4-2-3-1 formation.
Below is the average player positions of their last 3 games and Leverkusen's line up for tonight.
- In goals is Finland national goalkeeper 1 Lukas Hradecky
- Right back is our very own 30 Jeremie Frimpong
- Right centre back is 6 Odilon Kossounou who has only had a total of 7 minutes in the last 3 games as a substitute and he didn't play in the game at Celtic Park.
- Left centre back is 4 Jonathan Tah who has been playing right centre back
- Left back is 33 Piero Hincapie who never played in their last game versus Bochum
- Their two defensive pivots are 25 Exequiel Palacios and 8 Robert Andrich
who played as a partnership in the Hertha Berlin game.
Andrich has played in all 3 games while Palacios only played in the Hertha Berlin game. Neither played in the game at Celtic Park.
- Wide right is 19 Moussa Diaby and he has played all of the last 3 games and been the furthest forward in them.
- In the hole is 27 Florian Wirtz who missed out in the Hertha Berlin game.
- Wide left is 7 Paulinho and he missed out in the last game versus Bochum.
- Centre forward is 31 Amine Adli who has played all 3 of the last 3 games. He came on as a sub in the Celtic Park game.
xG from their last 6 games (excludes German Cup game v Karlsruher);
- Leverkusen 1.72 v 0.97 Bochum
- Hertha Berlin 0.97 v 0.95 Leverkusen
- Leverkusen 2.6 v 0.74 Real Betis
- Leverkusen 1.54 v 1.78 Wolfsburg
- Koln 1.97 v 1.6 Leverkusen
- Real Betis 2.29 v 0.85 Leverkusen
Celtic Trends 🍀📈⚽️