Match probabilities are 62% for Celtic, Ferencvaros 16% and 22% the draw.
Ferencvaros lined up in a 3-4-2-1 formation against Betis and a 5-3-2 against Leverkusen. Below is the average player positions of their last 2 Europa League games starting with the Europa League game v Real Betis.
- In goals is 90 Denes Dibusz
- Right centre back is Slovenia 25 Miha Blazic
- Centre of the back three is Moroccan 3 Samy Mmaee
- Left centre back has been Hungarian 21 Endre Botka and Bosnia-Herzegovina born 17 Eldar Civic
- Right wing back is American 31 Henry Wingo
- Left wing back has been either 17 Eldar Civic mentioned above or Ukrainian 11 Oleksandr Zubkhov
- Central midfielders are 2 from 19 Balint Vecsei, Norwegian 16 Kristoffer Zachariassen and Bosnia-Herzegovina born 44 Stjepan Loncar - Attacking midfielders are 2 from the aforementioned 16 Kristoffer Zachariassen, Norwegian 10 Tokmac Chol Nguen, Tunisian 93 Aissa Laidouni and Albanian 77 Myrto Uzuni
- Centre forward is Moroccan 8 Ryan Mmaee
- Other players used during the two games were Serbian midfielder 80 Zeljko Gavric and Croatian defender 23 Marijan Cabraja Ferencvaros have played 18 games this season and won 11 of them. They won 5 of their Champions League qualification matches and went out after losing to Young Boys in both legs. Their ELO rating is 165 which is a lot higher than Midjtylland who are on 113. Stats from the Betis game; - Ferencvaros xG 0.88, Betis 1.56 - Accurate passes 325 v 530 - Accuracy 83% v 88% - Ferencvaros attacks from the left 33% and attacks from the right 44% Stats from the Leverkusen game; - Leverkusen xG 2.23, Ferencvaros 1.22 - Accurate passes 597 v 269 - Accuracy 90% v 80% - Ferencvaros attacks from the left 35% and attacks from the right 36%
Celtic Trends 🍀📈⚽️
If you would like to read more content similar to the above then please follow Celtic Trends on Twitter @Tony_McLaughlin and enable notifications for all Celtic Trends tweets.
If you like the content then please like, retweet and share with friends please.