St Johnstone have played 15 games this season winning only 3 (one of which a League Cup game), whilst drawing 6 and losing 6. 4 of the games were in Europe which they didn't win any. Their average player positions for their last two league games are below.
They play a 3-5-2 formation;
- In goals is Zander Clark (1)
- Right centre back is Shaun Rooney (19) who played right wing back last year
- Centre of the back three is our own Efe Ambrose (25)
- Left centre back is Jamie McCart (4) with Lars Dendoncker (5) playing there against Dundee to replace McCart who was out for that match.
- Right wing back is Michael O'Halloran (11) who is more used to playing as a forward.
- Left wing back is Callum Booth (24)
- Defensive midfielder is Liam Craig (26)
- Right midfield against Livingston was Cameron MacPherson (18) replacing Ali Crawford (21) who was injured.
- Left midfield and the more attacking midfielder is David Wotherspoon (10)
- Up front is Chris Kane (9) and Stevie May (7)
- Subs used in the last two games have been attacking midfielder Glenn Middleton (14), right wing back James Brown (2), centre back Hayden Muller (16) and central midfielder Murray Davidson (8).
Against Dundee they had 34% of attacks from the left, 21% from the centre and 45% from the right and against Livingston it was 33%, 23% and 44%. Top rated players against Livingston were Booth (7.4 FotMob) and Kane (7 WhoScored) whilst against Dundee the top rated players were O'Halloran (8.9 FotMob) and May (8.5 WhoScored).
Against Livingston their xG was 1.67 for and 1.57 against losing 3-0 and the previous week they had an xG of 2.02 when beating Dundee 3-1.
Match probabilities are;
- Celtic 76%
- St Johnstone 7%
- a draw 17%
Celtic Trends 🍀📈⚽️
If you would like to read more content similar to the above then please follow Celtic Trends on Twitter @Tony_McLaughlin and enable notifications for all Celtic Trends tweets. If you like the content then please like, retweet and share with friends please.