There are some many many excellent Podcasts, Twitter accounts and websites from Celtic fans & bloggers that I will review at a later date.
However I thought it best to acknowledge those who have influenced me at this time as I have sourced content during this lockdown.
Daily Podcasts Live at 12.30pm for an hour on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter from A Celtic State of Mind hosted by Paul John Dykes with various guests ... discussing all things Celtic in the news. It's your Celtic Daily News Bulletin;
Weekly Podcasts from The Huddle Breakdown on YouTube and Twitter hosted by Enda Coll with top class data analyst guests @JucoJames and Alan from @CelticbyNum9ers .... discussing all data/stats in relation to Celtic's performances. A very informative and excellent Podcast that I'd highly recommend;
I'd also like to recommend Alan's website Celtic By Numbers which includes fantastic statistical analysis on the 1967 European Cup Final amongst other things;
Not all Celtic related but I would definitely recommend Simon Ferry's Weekly Open Goal Podcast on YouTube. Simon, Paul Slane and Frank McAvennie all talk positively about the hoops and give their views on Celtic's latest performances (and others in the SPFL);
Other Celtic related recommendations;
- 67 Hail Hail YouTube Podcast hosted by Hamish Carlton https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUPn73T2WxGyzCdtLe8m7g
-Bhoys Analytics on Twitter https://twitter.com/BhoysAnalytics?s=20
- Read Celtic on Twitter https://twitter.com/ReadCeltic?s=20
- The Cynic on Twitter https://twitter.com/90MinuteCynic?s=20
- Celtic Fanzone on Twitter https://twitter.com/celticfanzone?s=20
- John Paul Taylor on Twitter Celtic FC SLO https://twitter.com/CelticFCSLO?s=20
- 20 Minute Tims on Twitter 20MT Celtic Podcast https://twitter.com/20MinuteTims?s=20
Non Celtic related but good stats on the SPFL;
- Modern Fitba on Twitter https://twitter.com/ModernFitba?s=20